View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 05:52 PM   #5
Stingray
just can't get enough

Drives: a bunch of fast toys...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstVetteAnticipation View Post
I asked ChevyChat today about the order and they said the order had not been accepted by GM yet. I asked if this were normal or should I be hounding the dealer about allocation and he said "the process takes time".

I only ordered 14 days ago but my Corvette anticipation is getting the best of me.
GM Chat cannot do anything; they're just a communicator to provide updates if any.

You need to ask your dealership, in person... ask for the GM Workbench printout or print screen or view it with your own eyeballs. And then check your status code... if you're at 1100 then that means your order is still sitting at the dealer's level and GM has not accepted it.

This is all based on if the dealer even has an allocation to start with. Don't be afraid to get your deposit back and you can since nothing has been scheduled nor targeted for production by GM at all yet... you're still far from that milestone. In fact you're not even in the Bowling Green Assembly Plant door yet so to speak... you're still standing outside in line.

Don't even bother with the GM Chat online... your first and only recourse right now is at the dealership. If you decide to purchase elsewhere, try a forum or volume dealer... heck Rodgers Chevrolet in this forum can assist you with an order I bet. Here's her thread: http://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292792
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote