View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 08:23 PM   #2
2012-1822

Drives: Black ZL1
I cannot speak for the guys on here that have posted about trading.

But some of the ones I've met had a C5 Z06 and traded it somewhere along the way for a C6 Z06 and or a CTS-V and then a ZL1. Actually seriously more than one person has pretty much told me that. It seems that some of them are somewhat brand loyal to GM, but no necessarily Chevy or particularly the Camaro. So now there is something new and they want that.

You might guess these guys have money. Honestly, just about everyone I've met shared with me that they never pay off their cars or pay cash for them. They get a call from their favorite dealer being told there is X new car on the lot and they should come look at it. And either they'll need to trade and put another little bit of cash down, or trade with no cash, and their payment will be the same or their payment will go up or whatever. I think that particular practice is ridiculous.

But to directly answer your question. No, not trading. Hope I die owning this car.