View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 09:45 PM   #1
06_warrior

Drives: 2012 1SS LS3 M6 black on black :)
Will your insurance go up?

I have Progressive insurance and i went to their web site today. On their web site you can replace a vehicle and see what the rate will be etc. Any ways i know the '14 Stingray isn't out yet so for giggles i put in a '13 Corvette and it said my insurance will go up about $400.00 for 6 months :eek:

I don't plan on buying the new Vette for about 2 years. (after there are enough around and dealer mark ups are gone). I have 1 ticket on my record but that will be gone in September and i may even have a different insurance company by then with better rates.

If my insurance is going to be a lot higher by getting a Vette i just might not get one. I had a '11 Versa prior to buying my 1LT Camaro and my insurance actually went down. A few months later i traded that for my 1SS Camaro and my insurance stayed the same but was still lower than my Versa was.

I hope insurance rates will be better on the '14 Vette versus the current Vette. If your insurance rates will increase by getting the '14 Vette will you still get one?
06_warrior is offline   Reply With Quote