View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 02:52 PM   #25
mikeSS

Drives: 2015 c7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen e View Post
You are correct......BUT......

and again read my post above...ANY dealer that is getting "shafted" had his chance to get C7's, he just decided not to play per the GM rules...

A good example is Bud's, outside Columbus Ohio in a town as small as it gets....yet he decided to get behind the program, and now has mucho allocations.

Spoiled dealers want them when it's the good times, but not when times are tough, if this was your customer and he did this, what would you do?
My point is this. When people are looking to buy a corvette, and they put money down. the dealership should only act like middle man for a deal like this. GM should look at customer orders and dealership lot orders differently. then people will not have to call around different states, and different cites trying to get a car.

I remember i told my mother i ordered my corvette, and then had to switch dealerships because my local dealership could not get my car ordered. She was baffled on the fact i could not order a covette at certain dealers. she thought a once the order is placed FROM a customer it should go right into GM.

either way i switched to the 4th largest crovette dealer in the country. so i am covered. I just dont like the system as a person who grow up in a family owed business. it doesn't make sense to not let dealerships fill near guaranteed orders.
mikeSS is offline   Reply With Quote