View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 04:41 PM   #196
GaBoy25

Drives: 2010 SS/RS M6/2500HD Lmm LTZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
Yeah I know for a fact I won't be a pilot. I have an astigmatism in my left eye that prevents me from becoming a pilot.

It's the fact that you still went out of your way to try to serve your country, makes you better than the rest. So many people just sit on their rears b*tching and complaining about the country. It takes true brave people to actually dedicate themselves to their country. Hey, it may not have worked out, but you still have my respect.

Oh yeah I'm really excited and nervous at the same time. I haven't even swallowed the fact that I'm most likely going into the military, and I'm already excited. It'll be weird to have so much change in so little time.
I appreciate that:usa:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
You could always be one of the people that shoot from the helicopters.

Oh yeah Lasik is a total no-go for me. Call me a baby but I've watched how they perform the surgery and it does not look like a big bowl of joy.
What Eric Said
Quote:
Originally Posted by C7_Z51 View Post
It's actually changed quite a bit over the past few years. Knives are no longer used and PPRK i believe it is and others solely use lasers now.
I had heard that this new surgery was approved for pilots; no risk of peeling at high gs because no incisions are made.

Is this correct???
GaBoy25 is offline   Reply With Quote