View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 11:48 PM   #6
Fasttoys

Drives: Lotus Evora S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinco DT View Post
Fast Toys,

How you like your Lotus Evora? I was thinking to buy that one too but the Stingray is so hot to resist.

The Lotus Evora S has one of the best suspensions and steering in the business. It feels like an under powered McLaren mp4 12c which I have driven many times. My only complaint about the car was the lack of power. It should have had about 400+ instead of 350 from the factory. Lotus claims 0 to 60 is about 4.3 but then again this car was designed for the curvy roads. I sold her on Saturday after 2 years of ownership. The Lotus dealer needed some inventory and gave me an offer I could not refuse. I plan on replacing her with the Alfa 4C, I put a deposit on the 4C about a year ago. Lotus was purchased by a company called DRB out of China. I don't like the direction of the new owners and got tired of waiting for the new Esprit which was killed after they took over the company. My 2014 C7 Z51 is on order and been sitting at 3000 for a week. I cant wait to get the C7 my Porsche & car club friends think I am crazy but I don't care I buy what I like and don't drink the Kool Aid for any brand.

Last edited by Fasttoys; 11-06-2013 at 12:00 AM.
Fasttoys is offline   Reply With Quote