View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 09:37 PM   #18
Tprefo

Drives: 2012 GS Conv and 2014 Stingray Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
New England is great for many things, but for a lot of us high performance enthusiasts, we are limited with our time during the year with our pampered rides.

I've opened up this thread for those of you who want to talk about all things C7 Corvette related to New England (as well as other gen Corvettes) When the Stingray is made available later this year, this thread will serve as a meeting place to discuss your purchase, future purchases(mods) and interests in having and organizing meetups for the following spring (once we have enough interest in the area) to show off your car.

I don't have one at this time, but I'm hoping in a couple of years to have one in my stable. I hope no one is offended that I started this thread, just thought I'd get the ball rolling. Looking forward to seeing one in the wild. I'm going to try to get to the NY auto show to get a glimpse (and a few pics )
Hey all...here is some info for the New England Corvette folks:

www.greatbaycorvetteclub.com

New club with great charity events and a lot more. Check it out! Also on their site is an event calendar with all things Corvette for New England area enthusiasts. Hope this helps!
Tprefo is offline   Reply With Quote