View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 09:00 AM   #1
911medic

Drives: 2012 SIM 2LT/1970 Camaro
Made It 9 Days Before Getting Pulled Over for Speeding

Well, I was doing pretty well, exercising self-control. Got my 2012 9 days ago. Then this morning around 0500 was on the way to work and had to get into the right lane to get onto the freeway entrance ramp. Instead of slowing and pulling in behind the 2 cars in the lane, I decided to get ahead of them, and just as I completed the lane change I see the squad in the median with his lights off. Crap! Wasn't even paying attention to my speed.
The officer was nice, at least. Got me going 16 mph over the limit.

And please don't interpret this as bitching, I know I deserved to get pulled over. Just hope it doesn't happen every 9 days. I haven't had a ticket in 17 years... Probably because I drove boring cars.
Wishlist: ACS T5 Splitter -- Hood Vent Mod -- Footwell/Door Pull/Homelink Button Lighting
911medic is offline   Reply With Quote