View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 04:52 PM   #37
Imdyinhere
Keeper of the Gold Acorn

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyVenus View Post
sad news to report....

just got back from my cruise and vacation and the person I thought was good to watch my dogs failed so terribly bad at a simple thing of keeping the dogs fed, watered and potty breaks. they were told they could stay at my house during the time we were gone (this was how much I thought I could trust them) Thor lost his life Sunday, the vet said severe dehydration. Titan was taken to the vet first thing this morning and suffers from malnutrition, and dehydration. Vet gave some vitamins and minerals to help bring him back to health... she is confident that Titan will make a strong come back

my heart is breaking for my beloved rescue Thor.
I had the profound pleasure of meeting you and your awesome pups at the Fest this past summer. Those dogs made me smile every time I saw them. I am saddened by this news. I can only offer my deepest sympathy for your loss. I am sure that along with your entire family that Titan also misses his twin brother.

With another C5 Fest looming this summer, I hope that you might be able to bring Titan along to enjoy another Fest and allow those of us who met Thor to remember him and give Titan a big Great Dane hug.

Here is a pic I took of Titan. Wish I had one of Thor.

Name:  Thor.jpg
Views: 1865
Size:  154.2 KB
2011 RJT 2SS/RS - Kooks 1-7/8 Long Tubes, High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat Back Exhaust, MTI Short Throw Shifter, Vmax Ported Throttle Body, Fasster Billet Fuel Rails & Custom Braided Vapor and Fuel Lines, CAI Cold Air Intake, RX Catch Can, Nitto Invos, Hawk HPS, BMR Trailing Arms, 2x Zapco ST4x-SQ amps, ST850x-II Sub amp, Morel Tempo 6 componenets, Morel Maximo 6x9, Morel 124 Primo Sub, Zapco DSP8Z Processor... More to Come.
Imdyinhere is offline   Reply With Quote