View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 03:53 PM   #9
Yellow Camaro

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
5K off at select dealers would be a minimum for now... as for the best of the best, you'll even get a tad better deal by using a GM supplier discount (~6K off) and likely the best deal with GM employee discount (nearly 10K off in my case) depending on the options the car has. Another caveat is that not all dealers will honor supplier or employee pricing so you'll have to contact each dealership to see.
Do you know the parameters of the Employee Pricing? Is it a fixed percent off?

That's actually the other curveball I hadn't mentioned...I'm employed by a dealer group that owns a Chevrolet store. I asked them for info on a Camaro SS lease, and it wasn't that impressive. I'd purchase or lease by the way, but I work specifically at an Audi store and I know our employee deals are best for leasing, and are open to anybody in our dealer group. Our Chevy store has pretty minimal Corvettes and Camaros, but there's an enormous/agressive Corvette facility about 30 minutes away. That's what got me thinking about it....they have $62-63k verts advertised $5k off. The two Stingrays in my group are DEEP into the $60's. But maybe they could locate something if the discount is right. Can you give me more details on the discount, and if employees within a dealer group are eligible?
Yellow Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote