View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 05:01 PM   #33
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
At most dealers you need a employees pin they generate on gm employees website. I was offered a pin from a dealer while looking so maybe the dealer has 1 to offer with this deal. It's to bad that you can't just go buy a car and that be the price. I hate how this has to be all big secret to get the lowest price. You will see the more you call around the more you learn.

I'd ask for more discount in the way of coupons or certificates don't fall the crap we are out this month or maybe next month bs

You need to get a real low price quote in hand so you have a barging chip with similar MSRP's should be easy on this car..

I would start by saying I have my own financing give me your best price don't play around I'm buying this weekend and you need a buyers invoice to give to your bank or credit union..

It's pain but you can save 1000 to 3000... how they will come up with these dealer certificates or coupons to match thay quote.

Try thay dealer in fla for a invoice they are very low it was called bohnam chevy

I'll have to look for my quotes..

I had 5500 in coupons about 9k off with the market cash and discount

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote