Thread: Male or Female
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 12:03 AM   #28
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
The stats look to be about the same as my classes. The term we coined for it was 'unfavourable ratio'. In my engineering classes its a tick over 10:1 (3 women in a class of 32). Oddly enough I thought it would be worse!

As far as the Camaro being a guys car or not, I would rather see GM and the other makers orient some of their cars to one side or the other than appeal to everyone. Attempting to please everyone results in a car that people will eventually settle for but few will be drawn to. As for what seperates 'guys cars' from 'chick cars' (no offence meant), well im not very sure. Men seem to want something that is capable of doing more than just going from point A to point B. Women tend to want cars that make that journey as easy as possible. I don't know, its hard to generalize these things because of all the exceptions out there. And this is getting a bit off topic anyway
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote