View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 12:39 PM   #139
travislambert

Drives: '17 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HartfordRacingCaptain View Post
And they are going to answer it. But accusing them of taking longer because they don't want to answer it isn't fair.

They just answered the ZL1 bogging issue question in 2 weeks, the fastest turnaround since Ask Al started. Even the strut tower brace question took 3.5 weeks to answer. The NLS question took 5 weeks. If they were the kind of team to punish people for asking, wouldn't ZL1 bogging have taken much longer?
Saying it took 2 weeks for a response to the bogging question is perhaps oversimplifying the situation. I worked for over 6 months to get an answer. Obviously I didn't do it alone and I'm grateful for the help that eventually led to a response, but if I'm being perfectly honest, the response still didn't address the issue. It's not like we're seeing a bunch of 6th Gen M6 ZL1s running their advertised 1/4 mile times all of a sudden. But, I still appreciate the response. I'll take an unfavorable response over no response at all.

I'll concede that my original comment was maybe a little unfair. I do hope that we can get to a point where questions are being answered at a pace closer to the Ask Tadge forum. It's tough to stay motivated to post new questions when the responses take so long to get.

Let's move on.

2023 Camaro SS 1LE A10
2023 Camaro ZL1 1LE M6
2017 Camaro ZL1 M6
2016 Camaro SS M6 w/LT4 (Sold)