View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 08:11 AM   #21
Moose

Drives: '99 Camaro SS #1392
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverAnxious View Post
IMO your use of one letter abbreviations is for instant messaging and text messaging, not forums. It comes across as childish. It is very hard to take anything seriously when it is posted like that.

Also, basic punctuation makes any post MUCH easier to read and will be taken MUCH more seriously.

I have learned to take any news on projects like this from any automotive publication with a grain of salt. A classic example is the recent Corvette SS article scam that was uncovered. With the connections people have on forums like this one, I expect to hear any real news here before the BS auto rags get it to print

From personal experience, 99% of what dealership salesmen tell you about things like this is either an outright lie or they are mis-informed. Just basing this on years of personal dealership experience

I'm sure many of us were being sarcastic above, maybe learn to take these things in stride and not get to bent out of shape about it - you are right, we are all here for the same reason when it comes down to it
Well said Joe.