View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 12:41 PM   #7107
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_7502002 View Post
Hello everyone. I'm new at this so I guess I'm posting right, this is my first time. Lol. But anyway I ordered my c7 on 2/22/14. I went to the dealer the other day and my status was still at 1100. They tell me the z51 package was hard to get and they didn't have the allocation for it. They failed to tell me that the day I ordered the car they just said they had one allocation for a Corvette so I thought I was good. Wednesday when I went there they told me to wait one more day and hopefully Thursday they will have the allocation for the z51. So yesterday morning I got a call saying the now have the allocation for the z51 and the order should get accepted by GM. I thought it was kinda odd the day after I went there they suddenly got the allocation but I'm hoping everything will go smooth from here but who knows. I'm not familiar with the process but from what I've read GM will accept it on Tuesday or maybe yesterday? Do you mind checking my status please I would really appreciate it ? # RQMCDS

to Covette7 chris_7502002!!

I 1st Posts!!!!

...and a first time poster...
You did Very Well!!

1100 Status

...all of what you said makes sense...
the order cycle closes Monday night...
...sooooo...
Depending on the process your dealer uses..
it will change between.... now...and Tuesday.

Let's keep Checking...
...you're in the right place!!

Becky