View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 07:11 PM   #1
rbuzz

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS, 1974 Z28
new member saying Hi

Hey everyone. After visiting your forums as a guest for a while, I decided that it's finally time to join. I am amazed at all of the information available on this site. With the new Camaro coming we're all in for some amazing times. I would like to ask anyone who can help me a slightly off topic question. The video posted by various member have been nothing short of amazing. Pictures are great but videos are even better. Can anyone recommend a program which will allow me to download some of the videos posted? I don't want to infringe on anyone's rights but some of the videos are so darned good that I would like to be able to see them in the future. And hopefully in the future when I add another Camaro to the collection it would be nice to be able to look back at the entire development process of the new Camaro. Some of the videos such as the introduction of the Camaro Concept, and others with GM execs showing the concept are a part of the Camaro history that I would like to record. So if anyone can recommend a way to save these videos I would greatly appreciate it.
rbuzz is offline   Reply With Quote