Thread: Anyone from PA?
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 01:14 AM   #18
Nate GM
Rand Paul 2016

Drives: Corvette Stingray Z51 2LT

**Anyone from PA who wants to join this club can feel free to do. We are a new club and NEED members! Please help the spread the word as well!**

I'm starting up a club in the upstate New York area for any C7 Corvette owners. It will be made for people in the upstate New York area with seventh generation Corvettes but will be open to anyone who wants to join.

Membership will be free and the club will most likely be fairly small compared to other car clubs in the area. There won't be any rules or regulations and you can be a part of as many other clubs as you like. IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, JUST PM ME OR POST IN THE THREAD AND I WILL ADD YOU TO THE "MEMBER LIST"! It's as easy as that!

The main purpose of the club will be to try and find events/car shows where a group of members/C7 owners can all attend together. We will also have a thread for the club where we can all meet and chat with each other. The front page of the thread will be used to list possible events and shows that groups of members could attend together.

If any of you are familiar with or have been a part of the Camaro club "Upstate C5", this club will be based very similar to it. However, due to the fact that there are far fewer corvettes than there are Camaros, we will obviously not have as many members.

I think this is a great chance to get a group of local C7 owners together to have some fun. I have no idea if this club will end up working or where it will go, but I figured that I might as well give it a shot. I tend to have a busier schedule than many so if anyone wants to help take over and lead this club, PLEASE just send me a message.

Last edited by Nate GM; 02-25-2014 at 01:31 AM.
Nate GM is offline   Reply With Quote