Thread: V6 Takeoff Vid
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 05:45 PM   #26
RT21
Sage of Thread Killing

Drives: IBM Tumbler
Quote:
Originally Posted by djm96z28 View Post
I saw a non RS with the shiny 19" at the local car show. I think the 19's fit the car perfectly. Have not seen the 20's in person, but I too think they may look a little too big.
what he said. The reviews also talked about it. No matter what size tire you get the wheel well will look the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
If the height of the tire on the 18 inch rim is equal to the height of the tire on the 20 inch rim (which it is in the new Camaro btw) then there is zero affect on straightline acceleration. Having said this, the 18 inch tire would need to have more sidewall to be the same height as the 20 inch tire and this would affect the slalom times negatively.

"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
Quote:
Silver Streak: This car is screaming Camaro all the way through. If you are still complaining about the Camaro, you need to re-evaluate!
Edmunds: "You want to kick ass, or fondle the door panels, sissy?" LOL!!!
Blur: You need to develop your own level of badassery before handling a car with so much badass content.
pinkcamaro10: "gained the faith back" Thanks guys! "Patiently" waiting thanks to all the pink milk people!
http://camaro5rt.mybrute.com
RT21 is offline   Reply With Quote