View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 09:09 PM   #11
bnall40

Drives: Z51 3LT, 2009 Pilot, 2012 Ody Tours
A comment in the same vain: I too, have had build problems but Bowling Green has been pro active in response and I am driving to the plant next week to have 2 items fixed. This is trouble for me but I sincerely appreciate their response.
However, here is another problem, take note: If you are planning to add options, i.e., Sting Ray luggage area and front floor mats, save you money and buy Lloyd or something similar. Both are advertised as "Plush". They are anything but. They are cheap looking and they do a disservice to an otherwise beautiful car inside and out. How they got past the "interior upgrade and scrutiny" is a mystery. You would not like them in a Chevy Nova, they are poor quality. Also; The "plush" Sting Ray luggage area mat prevents the use of the lower privacy curtain. There are no holes in the mat for the snap on connectors to pass through when attaching the privacy curtain. My suggestion: Do not buy either! If the luggage mat fit they set would still do a disservice to your beautiful C7!
bnall40 is offline   Reply With Quote