View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 11:19 AM   #1
camaro1&6

Drives: 67camaro 69Nova C6
Buyers BEWARE!!!

I Purchased my 2SS on December 12 , I didn't follow the procedure of fully checking over my Car , I have a Thread
( I'm so pissed ) in the warranty problem category. After months of going back and forth, The dealership and chevrolet have decided to not trade my car for a properly painted 50k sticker sports car. Now they want me to take or leave them repainting my car and me losing my warranty for the paint .
Don't just assume like I did that your car is what it should be!!. Be aware that this is a mass production vehicle and people just don't always do their job. Also the Dealership and Chevrolet don't stand by their customers and the product, if you sign the contract and then find something wrong they will not completely stand by their product and do the right thing. This is my 2nd Vehicle in a year that I've had nothing but problems with , I'm ashamed to say that I've been a long standing customer and have supported Chevrolet and other GM products since I was able to Drive SOO ,,,, Buyers BEWARE!!!!!