View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 04:03 PM   #5
GForensic

Drives: 2016 Mustang GT California Special
Also for those who have never been to Carlisle I would highly suggest it. Not only do they have the latest cars every there year but you have access to a lot of the GM engineers and marketing people. There are a lot of little things that they tell you about (like the rear window) that most people wouldn't ever pick up on. They are super nice and patient and will answer all of your questions. Except about future models....lol. People kept asking but they were consistently shut down.

Seriously though....all who have the ability to go in the future should not miss out. It's truly a great time. Not only for the new stuff but for everything else. So many cars that you rarely see and probably never new existed.

Also, one more thing that I thought was cool was the new alarm system on the car...especially the convertible. You can leave the top down and the car is set up to pick up any motion if someone tries to "break the plane" and reaches inside the car. Not sure how it works yet but it sounded really cool. The more you talk to the engineers the more you realize how much thought was put into each aspect of the car. Amazing!

If I find anymore "original" pics and fenwick would oblige we can post them here.

Thanks!!
GForensic is offline   Reply With Quote