View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 04:52 PM   #6
Nate GM
Rand Paul 2016

Drives: Corvette Stingray Z51 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by GForensic View Post
Darn Straight it does!!!! I just saw this combo in Carlisle PA at the corvette show. Incredible! I sent Fenwick some pictures to upload. These cars must be seen in person to get the true effect in my opinion. That goes for all of the colors.

By the way, does anyone know if you can get the interior stitching to match the color of the car? The one at Carlisle had jet black interior with white stitching. I would opt for jet black interior with yellow stitching if available. A small thing but would make a world of difference to me. The carbon roof with black wheels, black spoiler and the carbon mirrors knocks this car out of the park.

I would also opt for the FAY option for the interior. The added carbon fiber for the dash would compliment the other options very well. Laguna blue was my first choice but not anymore. This combo has to be seen to be believed! It looks down right mean and fast!!! I guess that's why it was in the Corvette Racing tent! Goes perfect with the corvette racing colors.

Couldn't agree more. I really wish GM would offer yellow stitching, it would compliment the interior so well. I'm going with jet black seating and definitely feel like the interior could use a little more yellow. I guess we will have to wait and see what aftermarket has to offer