View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 08:18 PM   #42
purpleRac3r

Drives: 1974 & 2014 Corvette Stingrays
New guy here, but have some hopefully useful info. Talked to my local dealer this weekend regarding allocations. He handed my a copy of the latest statement they had, dated 3/18:

"On March 5, 2013, you received GM GlobalConnect message G_0000160637, stating Chevrolet planned to update dealers today (Monday, March 18, 2013) on their status concerning initial allocation for the 2014 Corvette Stingray as well as the applicable training and special tool requirements. The message also indicated that dealers who are anticipating initial allocation would be able to view an estimated production guide number for the initial production period of the 2014 Corvette Stingray.

A technical issue has developed thar prevents us from publishing those estimated production numbers at this time. Chevrolet is working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible; however, until those issues are resolved, Chevrolet will not be providing any information on individual dealer status for initial allocation, training or special tools.

All dealers will receive a message via GM GlobalConnect as soon as the issue is resolved.

Thank you for your understanding."

At no point was today mentioned for updating. I imagine Becky has the same message, and will update as soon as she receives new info. Hope this helps!
purpleRac3r is offline   Reply With Quote