View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 09:39 AM   #15
Casull

Drives: Chevy Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
I'm surfing late at night as usual. I'm starting to believe a post I read about these engine options. Dude says he has very reliable information that neither the LS2 nor LS7 are going into the new Concept and that they will, for sure, be completely new engines offered in the Concept. It makes sense to me seeing as though they are constantly woking on new engines...not to mention that we even have the diesels that will be coming available in two to three years. I'm not saying that they are going to put in a diesel engine. I'm the last person to know that. But, they really have us guessing. I'm sure whatever it is, they won't let us down.
Of course everthing is speculation at this point, but I have also heard (from multiple sources) that the LS2 & 7 are going to be phased out by then and have newer versions available in time for the Camaro. In fact, if the Camaro is released in the first year with an LS2 I will most definitely hold off on buying one. Last thing I want is to get screwed over like the people who bought the 2004 GTOs only to see '05 bring in the bad 6.0 and 50 more HP
Casull is offline   Reply With Quote