View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 07:38 PM   #64
6spdhyperblue

Drives: 6th gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by internationlriders View Post
For myself I will only buy a Chevy product with a small block, that's what they're good at. Also I probably would have paid a bit more for a Camaro if GM has chosen to ask more. It's so close to being a 'vette with all the goodies from the 'vette that I think it's a bargain compared to the 'vette (fortunately I paid slightly under dealer cost). In actuality the Camaro has more than the 'vette for less cost.

Who cares about the Mustang and if it's slower or faster unless whenever you see one you are always trying to prove you're faster. Personally when I see a Mustang I usually clear out of the way because I don't want to get hit by one. Also they break down regularly, if you want a reliable Ford get a Fusion... oh wait, they've stopped making those!

As for GM, get almost any vehicle with a small block and you should be good for 300k miles. Once the small block dies with gov't regulations and such I wonder how GM will stay relevant and in the top reliable brands... with the Colorado and it's straight 5?
A lot of good stuff in this post. I had luck with my 14 Gt. Once gm goes dohc I’ll prob switch to ford
6spdhyperblue is offline   Reply With Quote