View Single Post
Old 11-15-2015, 07:16 AM   #20
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdevil77 View Post
Exactly, you are 100% correct and you think exactly like me. Only thing I was questioning is the Camaro I get probably wouldn't be 50k, odds are it would be worth less than what the trade is worth. It was that scenario that I was wondering what happens. The difference probably wouldn't be much, but if they throw me the difference, then it certainly is a no brainer. They'll probably be much less inclined to give me a discount on the car though if they already owe me money just by paying sticker.
How about you trade you car for a new Camaro PLUS they pay all the taxes? I guess we're assuming you own the trade in free and clear.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote