View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 07:00 PM   #39
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infern0 View Post
Thanks for the added transparency. As I'm sure you've seen, a lot of the frustration was with the lack of explanation - though I think most of us assumed the additional dialogue with GM was occurring behind the scenes.
It was a tough spot for us, really. We need to stay true to the intention of this section in order for it to succeed, or it could to turn into a customer complaint line: which is exactly the opposite of our intent (Mike, I, or Chevy). We all wanted a new way to learn cool "behind the scenes" stuff about our car.

At the same time, I fully subscribe to the idea that some things are better left out of "committee" in order to get done correctly, and quickly. Especially not while in-process, and I'll never post a play-by-play...these are not always popular moves with the group at large, but it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infern0 View Post
Agree. I, and I know Travis at least, would appreciate an opportunity to make sure we get the wording right. We may only get one shot at this one.
The question, as phrased in the linked thread will be the formal question. Rest assured, though; they have read everything you guys have said in both threads. So the response will be as all-encompassing as they are willing to get. I guess what I'm saying is we could email them: "ZL1 launching troubles, Go!" and it wouldn't make a lick of difference - they are very familiar with our (the forum) opinions and expectations on this topic.