View Single Post
Old 09-07-2023, 06:18 PM   #8850
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinjlm View Post
I think we’ll be making some very hard comparisons of the Blazer EV RS, Tesla Model Y, and Polestar 2. The Blazer EV is already starting at a deficit in that the AWD (2-motor) version has significantly lower range than the other two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snizzle View Post
I cancelled. I got the official order request submission email. The only available models are 2LT and RS AWD (no RWD, larger battery/range). No Super Cruise. No Bose audio. No Sunroof (on RS, somehow option on 2LT). I don't know what they're doing over there but i'm not going to force it. I can stomach 60k for an RS if it has every box checked. Hope GM enjoyed my $100 loan interest free for a year. I'll revisit this once availability improves, option packages are reworked, and the inevitable price drop.
I haven’t cancelled yet but it’s the most likely path. My wife drove her dad’s Bolt EUV and liked it. We’re going on a trip soon and I’m renting a Model Y for the trip. After that trip we’re likely to decide either:
  1. Buy a Bolt EUV and hold onto it until we can get a Blazer SS specced the way we want it, or
  2. Cancel the Blazer reservation and buy a Model 3 or Y
A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote