View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 11:26 AM   #18
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace0751 View Post
I’ll probably just run test n tune like I did last fest. Us folks in the verts don’t stand much of a chance. I was in modified with many others that were cammed and had no chance in bracket racing. Best was just test n tune to go heads up with some friends.

Last fest tech took forever and was wondering what happened but at least we will have our cards when we get our wristbands. Maybe have extra cards at the track cause you know some people magically lose them within 12 hours.
I explained in my last post. The track thought we already had the tech cards and their guy didn't show up early so we could get them from him so we waited. It did make for a good place to do the morning drag meeting so lesson learned for sure.
This time you will get a card with your wrist band and already have it filled out and ready to go.

Track goes hot at 9 and we indent to start test and tune right off..

Not sure I understand your comment about bracket racing. Any car has equal chances there even a Ford. Consistent times with a good dial in plus a perfect launch will get you a win almost every time.