View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 12:26 AM   #56
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosen75 View Post
yea im waiting for my hotwheels combo from the website. and my tracking numbered didnt do jack either on the ups website. i guess i will just have to wait it out. Those Big Time Muscle ones are like impossible to find in stores. i am always looking for them but i can find them. i have a few of the silver hot wheels for the time being.
That whole tracking thing hasn't worked for me from ebay for the past 4 or 5 purchases...says invalid tracking #. Don't know what the deal is with that, but they all still got here within 4 or 5 days.

The Jada BTM's are probably going to be in shorter supply than the Hot Wheels, I would think. You should have seen the look on my face when MY WIFE found them. Yeah...I kept on stopping everywhere looking for them. My wife is getting sick of stopping and me looking everywhere by now... We get to Target, she begins looking and I'm like, "Hey, that's my job. I want to look." And she finds them on the pegs while I'm looking through the HW's. I have to go back in a couple days...see if they restocked...
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote