Thread: ITS ON !!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 11:22 AM   #8
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
Having read just about every article I can find on the concept, IMO, the reviews seem to be about 95% positive. Seeing that GM made the investment to make a concept that actually runs, and does so very well, I am hedging my bet that the production version will be just as formidable, ie; high performance and quality.

As for competing with the Mustang and Challenger, I truly believe GM will not be caught "with their pants down", and will offer a model which will perform as good, if not better, than both the Mustang and Challenger.

I'm looking forward to the future.
I completely agree. These tv shows and mag companies that I'm talking about aren't supposed to be partial to any car and are supposed to give fair reviews. Stats don't lie. You put a Camaro, Challenger, and Mustang up on the dyno and you get #'s. You can give your opinion, but #'s can't be fudged. Or no one will ever buy their mag anymore and they will be considered an unreliable source. You'd have to be crazy to print a story about these cars and lie, let alone give a poor opinion of the Camaro. Take that last Camaro article on why it will fail. That guys a moron in my opinion and is pretty much the same in everyone elses here too. I hope he feels the heat from more than one person for writing that crap.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote