Thread: America!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 11:41 AM   #1
jbynum69
God of thunder

Drives: 95 Mustang GT
America!!!

This thread is for the support of america and to stand proud as a free american to live in a country that gives me the opportunities to succeed in my life to pursue my goals and be able lay my head down at night with the knowledge that I am in a place where peace has a fighting chance.

Everyday I see more and more about the worlds view on us and our great country. I see the hate for our freedoms , the putdowns for our auto industries and the lack of humanity towards our people in other countries.
The more I see this I remember why my grandfather faught over in the ww2 and my uncle in vietnam. I love the america I was raised in , I am one who is proud to salute the flag that stands for freedom and I salute those who fight for our and others peace that maybe one day peace and freedom may ring throughout the world.

In these times of prejudices and negatives that we see and hear about everyday ,we seem to forget or over look the love and courage and positives that are all around us everyday.

This christmas or what ever holiday you celebrate I hope you all remember the things we all have and that the camaro like everything else was created by those who pursued happiness and pushed on to have a better life for others!!

My first car was a 72 ss
I've owned 9 camaro's over the yrs...:
jbynum69 is offline   Reply With Quote