View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 08:04 PM   #67
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbyGT500 View Post
Theres no reason to argue over anything.NOBODY knows for sure until its publically released.I will offer my opinion .
The car will most likely be available in mid 08 as an 09 model year.I believe this is true specially due to the styling matching the 69. I can see the commercials now " 40 years ago blah blah blah introdicing the new camaro on its 40th anniversary blah blah blah"

I also dont believe if saleen had the information,they would be at liberty to talk about ANYTHING.Im calling the BS flag on that too...............some internet crap to keep us guessing.Im guessing a 6cy model,ls2@400 or so HP and then something to compete with shelby 500........
Ditto. But having it be an 09 model would make it a 42nd anniversay edition. If it were an 07, it would be the 40th annv. I agree that would be pretty cool, though.

I think that thing w/ Saleen was him doing some wishful thinking or some computer user trying to have some fun. As of two months ago, there was only one company whom GM was planning on working w/ and it wasn't Saleen.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote