View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 09:56 AM   #39
sahowley

Drives: 2014 C7 Z51 Wht/Blck LT3 Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahowley View Post
Update…

They installed the third information unit today. It is doing the same thing as the first two. Chevrolet's field engineer no showed on my dealer today so chevy technical support told them they could not continue to work on the car. I've owned the car for 34 days now. It has been in the dealer's shop for 16 DAYS now. This is getting frustrating. Now they will need to wait for field engineer to show up so he can try to figure out what is wrong. Then they will order parts. So far it's taken 5 days plus for each part to show up. Then they will need to wait for engineer to show back up so they can see if it's fixed. This is a nightmare!!! I'm starting to get a little angry. My dealer is doing all they can, but I don't feel like Chevy is all that concerned.
Update…
This morning I stopped by the dealership. I have to admit I was out of patients and ready to make some noise! To my surprise before I could start they told me my car was fixed. So the issue was not any of the three information units that were in the car. The issue was that the bezel around the information unit was making contact with the screen and causing it to go crazy. They have shimmed the bezel so it won't make contact with screen, per chevy dealer technical support. I'll be picking the car up today around 4pm. I'll keep you posted if this fixes the issue. For those of you have issues with screen this maybe the cause. Thanks for being supportive during this ordeal. I hope she is good to go now.
Thanks
sahowley is offline   Reply With Quote