View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 06:24 PM   #37
sahowley

Drives: 2014 C7 Z51 Wht/Blck LT3 Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
OMG! Can you or the the dealer's management escalate the complaint further up the GM chain? 16/34 days is inexcusable... and it's continuing.
Dude I called Chevy on day 7. They called the dealer and asked them to call me. Then chevy called me and asked it the dealer had contacted me and if I was satisfied. I said well I do not know if I am satisfied my car is not fixed. The Chevy customer service person told me that if the dealer had contacted me and was working on the issue they were going to CLOSE my case. I said how can you do that my car is broke? They told me to call back if I was not satisfied with the dealer. I am satisfied with the dealer and i don't want to cause problems for them. I am dissatisfied with Chevy's support for both the dealer and I. My dealer calls me once or twice a day. I think they are doing all they can. It seems chevy just calls them and tells them they are doing a bad job if I contact customer support. Shoot chevy's engineer no called no showed today! It sucks because I love the car!!!!
sahowley is offline   Reply With Quote