View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 09:05 PM   #154
GaBoy25

Drives: 2010 SS/RS M6/2500HD Lmm LTZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by C7_Z51 View Post
I think that anti-gravity or being able to harness it to create a gravity field is the pinnacle of propulsion. There would really be no reason to replace it, although planes are inherently limited by the pilot, it's only a few years until we see more and more remotely piloted vehicles. It overall just makes sense, take the risk, enhance the performance to the structural limits of the vehicle, not the person.

I think solar is the next boom efficiency is the main problem with it now.

A bit of a tangent, but then again everytime humans have tried to forecast the future we're way off with expectations both ways. We think too much into what we have now, and not enough into what doesn't exist yet.
I completely agree. What is exciting is all the college universities with brilliant students who are doing more in regards to advancing technology than the mainstream. I have no qualms about bettering what we have and seeking perfection; however I hope the hands of the next generation to think far outside the box and to push forward to aspirations that leave the world and the minds of men in awe.
GaBoy25 is offline   Reply With Quote