View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 03:18 PM   #1

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Collector Edition Camaro Thread for Non-Buyers

Rather than side-track Gearhead's very informative thread https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=616689 (that should be made a Sticky at some point}, I thought I'd leave that one alone for

the serious prospective buyers who want to get real info on the Collector Edition and who may actually buy one. I know I won't be one of them for many reasons in general.

To that end I thought I'd try this thread for those who want to gripe, bash, criticize or otherwise state their opinion about what we know so far about the Collector Edition.

So here goes....I think matte black is a mistake...(I can't recall ever seeing a matte black finish Camaro anywhere here on the forums)...maybe there are some...

Secondly IMO the ZL1-1LE is the top dog Camaro and should be the final tribute Collector Edition car for the last of them.

A unique color IMO doesn't make it all that collectable by itself, especially in multiple trim levels...

So far, no power bump or performance enhancements of any kind to set the Collector Edition apart.

Just sayin'....

Last edited by 90503; 06-03-2023 at 08:36 AM.
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote