Thread: Seahawks!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 05:12 PM   #824
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Well, it was an interesting season. A little disappointing, however as the injuries piled up I realized that would be very hard to overcome. Losing Sherman, Kam, Avril...it just seemed like a continuation of what happened this year with the M's.

Still, we pulled out a winning season and overcame a historically awful offensive line...that kind of got better as the year went along.

I'm not going to predict coaching changes, however I think if Pete wants to keep Cable and Bevall, I'm ok with that. A lot of our OL draft picks just haven't worked out. Ifedi is a nightmare. I don't know if he'll "get it" after another year or not. It seems like we have picked up players like this before who we release and they suddenly get better on another team.

So we'll see what happens in the offseason. Remember that whatever happens, we have Russell Wilson. Dude is already well on his way to becoming an Elite QB. I don't think any other QB could have survived behind that line. I really want to see him perform behind even an average OL