View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 07:09 PM   #61
Casull

Drives: Chevy Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMCC Doug View Post
Well, Berger Chevrolet is much more than "just another dealership in Michigan" selling GMMG modified Camaros. They are the ONLY dealership in Michigan selling GMMG cars.

They have a rich high-performance heritage going back to the 60's, much like Yenko, Nickey, etc. They knew how to get COPO orders through GM and did 427 installs before the COPO thing became available.

They were established in 1925 and are one of only a very small number of dealershipe in all of GM's system, to be still owned by the same family. 82 years so far, and counting!

Check out this link: http://www.musclecarclub.com/musclec...s.shtml#berger

true, I didn't mean for it to sound like that. I was just trying to describe who they are in the simplest terms becasue I know i was confused about it when I first heard.

EDIT: Since it seems Berger is in the business because of the passion for cars and as a true Camaro enthusiest, it will be interesting to see if they place a dealer markup on all of the Camaros they sell like every other dealer in America, or if they will be the "People's Dealer" (I just made that up.)
Casull is offline   Reply With Quote