View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 02:42 AM   #11
bionick

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSport2011 View Post
You are a complete moron.

1) you gotta be compensating for something if a man pedal is such a must for you.

2) no clue what you are talking about.

3) the v8 automatic has paddle shifters and you can bring up the rpm to whatever you want and hold them there as long as you want.

4) I would go to a plastic surgeon, pull down your pants and ask " is there enough money in the world to service my 3rd pedal? "

(Don't mean to offend)

Also grow up, you're a grown man and you present yourself as a insecure teenage boy that's built like a 6 year old school girl. Everybody chooses what they want and what they like. OP here is asking a serious question and you come in here absolutely clueless sharing complete useless info. Educate yourself a bit and then talk.
No offense but I have had both, an automatic Camaro with paddle shifters and I currently have an LS3. Although the paddle shifters are cool it is still not even close to the same thing as a manual.
Transmission type is completely personal preferance and its cool however you want it but
As said I have had both and I would definitley say the manual trans is much more fun. And you are wasting your money and gas (seeing how it's a v8) if you bought an SS Camaro not to have fun with it. Just my opinion.