View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 09:10 PM   #1
mdk9950

Drives: 06 Victory Red Corvette SOLD for C7
C7 at Pittsburgh Vintage Gran Prix Today and Sunday

Was surprised to see one here today. Will be there Sunday too! Everything I have read is that it's much better seeing in person. I really agree.

They had a yellow Camaro right next to it and you could compare the back lights. Similar heritage however C7 much different right next to one another. The Vette is much more inset at the lights and seems the inner light is smaller. A mean look.

Paint quality is outstanding. Only wish is they have the Caddy color choice of Diamond Black for the C7, it was unbelievable amount of metal flake reflection in the sunlight and would look great on the C7. Interior is outstanding. In fact, I thought the new Caddy's had huge improvements in interior's too, same heritage as the C7 with all of the exposed contrasting stiching and contrasting leather.

Look at the transition between the rear fender and rear bumper. Then look ant most C5's and C6's. The C7 team did an outstanding improvement from the C5 and C6, even on this pre-production C7. It's a really smooth transition and I did not have that on my C6 and current C5. In person you really can see the overall quality improvement inside and out. I saw a few little things that I hope would would be improved on by production.

Got to have one!!

mdk9950 is offline   Reply With Quote