View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 09:50 AM   #29
2010reddevil

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Victory Red 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquawkVFR View Post
He really hurt your feelings huh? First time I've seen a Camaro owner so adamantly defend a Mustang on a Camaro forum in such detail. Licking Camaro balls and slobbing the knob is not civilized conversation. FFS
No hurt feelings here at all. I just hate flat out brand bashing. Every make has their pros and cons. I'm a true gearhead, I can find potential in just about any decent car. So if you want to join in with the sausage fest, knock yourself out. I dislike a lot of Hondas, but have seen some clean ass hatches that would hand a lot of cars on here their asses in short order. So I have respect for the ones that are built properly. Same for the Evos, WRX, Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini,, Nissan's, there are lots of good cars out there with equally great platforms to tweak on. I will say that I enjoyed my Camaro while I had it. And again, I also enjoyed my Mustangs too. I'm not blatantly biased or equipped with brand blinders like some people are. Enjoy what you like and to each their own. Open bashing is not really necessary or helpful. Let other people find out on their own. Cheers!

2010 2SS 6M Victory Red/Black (old ride)
CAI intake, Speed Engineering 1 7/8" LT's, X4 base tune, Flowmaster Outlaw axle-back.

12.6 @ 115 SAR as of 9/19/15
Gone but never forgotten.
2010reddevil is offline   Reply With Quote