View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 12:14 PM   #25
CoolestCamaro873
The Road's A Bad Joke...

Drives: '12 Camaro SS
i agree my brother bought a mustang and it is s*** it has a bad differential, torque converter, and numerous other problems from the factory, plus no matter how long they took to design the mustang it is still a ford, so it would be crap no matter what, but the camaro has been in the works for years, dont let gm fool you, there have been numerous reports that the camaro plans have been in the works since 2003 a year after it was discontinued, they realized they needed that market back, plus the zeta platform they've had testing for two years but the finally got it right last year which is why the '08 pontiacs will be on them so chevy really has already done their homework they really just need to do the fit and finishing of the car and just build a lot of them, i mean i know everyone has opinions of when they come out and i have my own *skeptical version, in which GM's head of sales representative told me last night what to expect, but i will not pist it because he asked me not to tell anyone and i respect him enough, and he is not a dealer i know him from when i was at the dealer but i was given his number due to the fact that i work in the automotive business and have family on the inside of GM, and the camaro will not dissapoint and it will be out quicker than everyone thinks, ill just leave it at that