View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 08:37 AM   #22
Casull

Drives: Chevy Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolestCamaro873 View Post
honestly you guys are so unprofessional about this forum this forum is here for news that we hear and like to share, i was happy to share my news and most of you called it bullshit, well you can think what you want, and you can say how i have no grammar, but for the most part you guys have no class by trying to insult me than make light of it and say you werent in a sarcastic manner,
Tu Che.... I know a lot of people on this and other forums (Myself included) have a hard time accepting any information like this, but it is just because we don't want to get our hopes up and then smashed. It is like your first high school crush.

People around here are given a lot of information from very very reliable sources, and when anything contradicts that information it creates skepticism unless that source trumps the initials SS. And to be honest, information from dealers is not very reliable regardless of who it came from. People at the dealer level are simply not privy to that kind of info.

Other than the blantant insults about your grammar (which I will agree, should be toned down) I am sure none of it was personal.

Thanks for the attempt to share information with us and here's hoping you stick around to talk more about the Camaro