View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 07:57 AM   #18
CoolestCamaro873
The Road's A Bad Joke...

Drives: '12 Camaro SS
honestly you guys are so unprofessional about this forum this forum is here for news that we hear and like to share, i was happy to share my news and most of you called it bullshit, well you can think what you want, and you can say how i have no grammar, but for the most part you guys have no class by trying to insult me than make light of it and say you werent in a sarcastic manner, and to the few who were cool about me givin info thank you and to those who were apologizing sincerely than thank you also, im truly upset that you guys feel this way about my news but keep this in mind, this is something i wrote on another forum and all the info is from brand new magazines: "i know i was skeptical too but if u read the new motor trend their is an article in the front about how they already produced camaros in austrailia and they would be on the road by x-mas, but too my surprise, their being tested and are being prepared to mass produce, from what my guy said, and i originally thoguht it meant x-mas of '07 they would be driving in australia b/c the issue is feb. 07 but at the bottom of the article it says the article was written in october november of '06, so it looks like they are pulling a fast one on us and they are gonna surprise the world with this one and it makes sense, b/c y would they tell everyone right now they are gonna, b/c then companies will steal their ideas and try to take away from sales if chevy pulls a sneek attack ford and dodge wont know what hit them and they wont be able to counter and chevy will have won with this beauty"

so i hope you guys have fun on the post i started and have fun mocking me and what not, but the last laugh will go to the guy who cant spell, b/c regardless of when the camaro comes out, just so we dont fight about when again, i know i'll be sitting in one probably before the rest of you, at the track smoking mustangs, while you guys are reading the test in the magazines, and im sorry if im coming off as an a** but i was so excited to come to this forum because like you ive been a chevy and mostly camaro enthusiast just like you my whole life, my dad's first car was a '79 Z28, my first car was a '02 'Z28, and now i will proudly drive the beast again, so if i stick around than whatever hope to talk to you again, if not, than i wish you all luck in getting a camaro someday b/c they are the most amazing cars ever, theres nothing like driving a camaro with a mustang in your rear-window and a cop in his!