View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 12:26 PM   #10
Itzafig

Drives: 2009 CGM Vert; 2014 NRBM Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fdxpilot View Post
Unfortunately, no customer verts have been delivered. We will be conducting a comparison in the museum parking lot, as my wife and I are taking my 427 Convertible to Bowling Green to get her new C7 vert. '(Assuming today's storms don't trash the Museum or the plant.)
I finally figured out how to solve the question in one of those "Duh!!" moments.

Looked at my C6 Owners Manual convertible instructions; went to the same topic in the C7 Owners Manual that I down loaded. There it was, on 2-28, almost identical to c6. Seems like the trunk partition may have been one of the items carried forward. Page 4-3 has pictures.

That said, we have never had any problem on 7 to 10 day trips with the partition down. Two midsized carryon suitcases, two smaller carry on bags and one large camera bag. Only challenge was getting valet out of the way so it could be loaded properly. Weekend trips are a snap.

Don't golf, but have no doubt two bags would fit in there easily with the partition down, maybe only one with it up.
Itzafig is offline   Reply With Quote