View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 06:29 PM   #12
Buildbright

Drives: BMW, Mercedes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll_the_Dice View Post
I like both the C7 and the F type. I have not seen a C7 in person, but have seen the F type. It is sey and looks better in person than in pictures. I think the C7 looks better, sexier, meaner...but the advantage you will get with the F type is you won't see as many as you will the C7. There is something said for having a rarer car...speed doesn't matter to me as much anymore. I have owned a Ferrari, speed is relative unless you are tracking the car. each is more than enough for city and HWY driving...

I had a C7 on order and cancelled it...not because I don't love it...I just decided to wait until year 2. Would I order an F type? yes...a C7? Yes or a buy a used Aston Martin in the same price point? Absolutely. They each are great cars and each can be justified differently. I would rather have the Aston more than any of them...you rarely see them and they still are an awesome ride. However, something about the C7 keeps it #1 on the list...
I'm having the opposite problem. The more I look at the C7 the more i don't like it. The rear is one the worst things GM has done since the Aztec. Also I hate the fact the car has a million Corvette badges and name plates.

The F-Type is pure sex in person if the coupe comes out I might have to buy one. The V8 S sounds like a complete monster.

That being said I hope later this month when I track the C7 my love of the car will grow.
Buildbright is offline   Reply With Quote