View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 11:24 AM   #10
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbuzz View Post
Hey everyone. After visiting your forums as a guest for a while, I decided that it's finally time to join. I am amazed at all of the information available on this site. With the new Camaro coming we're all in for some amazing times. I would like to ask anyone who can help me a slightly off topic question. The video posted by various member have been nothing short of amazing. Pictures are great but videos are even better. Can anyone recommend a program which will allow me to download some of the videos posted? I don't want to infringe on anyone's rights but some of the videos are so darned good that I would like to be able to see them in the future. And hopefully in the future when I add another Camaro to the collection it would be nice to be able to look back at the entire development process of the new Camaro. Some of the videos such as the introduction of the Camaro Concept, and others with GM execs showing the concept are a part of the Camaro history that I would like to record. So if anyone can recommend a way to save these videos I would greatly appreciate it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Hey rbuzz, glad to have you here. If you're looking for the latest on the 5th Gen, I think you know that you can find it here.

On the topic of saving the videos, I don't really know what to say. I don't know what program(s) I have, but I just right click and "save target". That seems to work for me. Can anyone else answer this question???

See ya on the site!
Welcome aboard rbuzz!!! If the videos are from YouTube, which I'm guessing they're not, there is a program called "Videora iPod Converter" that includes a way to download videos from YouTube. The software is free. Let me know if this helps!

EDIT: You can also try savevid.com as well