View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 07:18 PM   #20
jbynum69
God of thunder

Drives: 95 Mustang GT
well lets see here this is the truth about americans now adays.
most people are so anti-give a crap and don't realize the cost of our greed as americans for cheep crap that says fubu and nike and porche or even camaro.
we are so hung up on the product that we don't care about the makers or who we are paying to get it. the average person could care less if his or her nieghbor buys american or even dies for that matter these days , for all we care about now is products and money. If you think that it is not important to buy american then stop buying houses here or saying your proud to be here in this country and go live in another country , and also if you don't like it what I say then tough !!! I am an american where my family fought for this country you spit upon and say other nasty thing about it . Like the song says " If you don't like it here ,then go somewhere else I won't miss you"

Just remember you have this freedom to buy all this stuff because you live in america not mexico , or canada or some other country . I will always back american products before buying something from some country that hates me for being free.

My first car was a 72 ss
I've owned 9 camaro's over the yrs...:
jbynum69 is offline   Reply With Quote