Originally Posted by Moose View Post
...it's coming....stay tuned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casull View Post
Did I miss something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
Nah..
Sorry...But I don't see Ed posting up some great revelation, claiming he knew something we didn't, and yes...I personally understand how someone could take this as immature seeing as though they want info now and maybe feel that the title is misleading. But, if we read the words posted for what they are & mean, no promises of anything were made. Just, "stay tuned". We all know what's "coming". Ed, I see nothing wrong w/ ur post and I look forward to your pix of the built Yenko model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad67camaro View Post
i heard gm i working on a ss ls7 camaro maybe at the new york auto show ???????? called the yanko i heard it from a good freind of mine
I don't know how to respond to this one. If anyone has been on the site regularly, they would know that the LS7 in a Camaro will most likely not happen...and then supposedly calling it the YENKO?? - on top of that, hearing from a friend ...(old technology in two years like Turtle said for part 1, no one has any freaking clue what it's going to be called for part 2- too far down the road and GM HASN'T release ANY info, and for part 3...we all know everything is speculation and friends don't have any more information than we do here). Personally, I took this as kidding around due to the overall feel of the thread and posts previous to this one.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote